Sunday, May 07, 2006

A new start?

Miracle happen! I do my revision!!! But as usual, miracle won't last for long~~~ I am still okay for the 1st 10 minutes....... then I start feel my head become heavier and heavier...... Finally I decided to switch on my com after 57 minutes!!! ( Yes! I time myself!) Not even an hour I sat quietly to do revision~~~ But at least this is the first time in this month I do my revision~~~ hope I can keep on doing it~~~
By the way, am I allergy to textbook? Everytime ?I open it my head will feel very heavy and sometimes even get headache!!! ( This did not apply to novel, magazines and blah blah blah~~~ only for school textbook~~~) 10 more days to mid year exam...... :p this year result surely decline like how the fuel price increase~~~~
No Smallville for tonight...... ~!@#$%^&*()_+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home