Sunday, April 23, 2006

23 April 2006

What is today? World book day... birthday of someone...... and definitely a bad day for me~~~ not only today the weather is hot, I also have a hardtime to figure out what should I do in the wholeday, since it is World Book Day, I tried to do some revision...... this time I manage to last longer than an hour, but it seem nothing get inside my mind~~~ I'm just read and read and read~~~ The weather damm hot, I bath 4 times today, drink few bottle of water but it still hot. Oh yeah, I'm having stomache now...... and my head also start feel dizzy......
Arrrr...... I'm pretty weak at the moment...... both physical and mental, the night is still long, anyone come to rescue?
( I am diehard Smallville fan, perhaps the theme song of it most suit my condition now?
Somebody save me..............) ~!@#$%^&*()

1 Comments:

Blogger C e | e S t i N a said...

its sooo hotttt.....

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home