Wednesday, May 03, 2006

=_=

Okay...... now May and I still!!! still didn't do any preparation for my STPM and mid year exam. Kinda lonely these day....... Go to tuition alone...... eat at class alone...... stare at this blardy computer screen alone for numerous hour...... and sleep alone at night :p Urgghh...... What happen to me...
MUET speaking test will be on next week, then follow by mid year exam...... WTF on my mind now!? Can't really concentrate on my study these day and I think I'm suffering from amnesia??? (only for study......) All the topic been taught in lower six, I just simply forget it all......
WTH I am still wondering here? I've got a lot of work to do...... Till next time, see ya.
( P.S.: please take this fellow ( that's me!) as a lesson, don't follow this fellow foot step, always focus on your work and study, or else you will just ended up like a maniac like him...... hehehehehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home