Sunday, May 07, 2006

May 7th

So here the end of May 6th. As I thought, not even a sms from her. I am just nothing in her heart. Perhaps this is better for me since I no longer have any hope toward her? Two weeks...... two weeks I tried to drag myself away from thinking about her, I am quite successfully to do that thanks to lot of programmes I set for myself, but did I really manage to do that?
Dream...... in chinese there's a word "日有所思, 夜有所梦" mean that what you think in daytime, you will dream about it at night, and I just keep bump into her in my dream......
Indeed that was a nice dream, however...... thats not reality, dream is dream, everytime I woke up from that dream, it is just more ~!@#$%^&*()!
A week had pass for May, 3 more days to MUET speaking test, and 10 more days to mid year exam......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home