Saturday, May 06, 2006

May 6th~~~

My birthday...... get wishes from few of my friends after the clock turn 00.00am. And just as I thought, that particular person that I care for, don't remember it. But not as I thought, I don't feel any dissapoinment, perhaps I just use to it?
Last year, she was the person to wish me, same goes with the year before...... However...... emm...... still got 22 hours left for May 6th, perhaps something will happen?
Arrr actually nothing big deal with someone birthday except if you turn 17, you can go to take your driving test and license, if you turn 21, you got the right to vote~
Just turn 19, doesn't mean so much~~~ Except you take STPM for this year into account~~~
This year birthday sure a boring one~~~ Huahhhh... better go to ZzzZzz now~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger C e | e S t i N a said...

Happy birthday!!!
Sorry I forgot....have a nice day!!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home