Wednesday, April 26, 2006

High anxiety student...... me?

Just have a talk with my MUET teacher today, she comment that I should sit down and relax or just go to do some prayer to calm myself down. While setting a goal is good, but she told me just be contented to what I get and don't get so frustated if I don't get what I want. Yup...... I know why she said that...... MUET exam on this week, I will retake it again ( many people considered me crazy because I already get band 4...... but that just not enough)....... When I said this back to her..... wow somemore lecture come.... like I am lack of confident because I still need the result to prove myself........ anyways... I think she right somehow, perhaps I need to loosen up a bit.
Emm, better don't think too much..... since it is teacher advice, perhaps I should go to enjoy myself now? :p Till then, see ya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home