Saturday, April 22, 2006

21 April 2006

Today, after shot putting event at stadium, I'm just straight away go home since I've lost in the competition I participate~~~ While I'm in the bus, the bus is fully packed, and a old "ah ma" don't have place to sit so she just stand near the door ( As usual, no body give their sit to the elder...... what kind of people in this country ar......). What happen next really make me mad, after a while the bus stop in another bus stop and the bus driver just don't bother about that "ah ma" tat standing near the door and open the door, and, that "ah ma" finger been clamp between the door. Even so that driver still don't bother and only push the door open after next stop. Poor "ah ma"! I' m not standing close that time so I don't hear really clear what that driver saying, but from his face expression, I've think he is scolding that "ah ma" than comforting her after that incident. Oh, and people in the bus just pretend that nothing happen and this really make me sick. Just before I act, there's a little cute Indian girl gave "ah ma" a plaster. Funny right, even kids know how to care about other, what the adults know? SIT AND RELAX! Damm, there also couple of high school student inside ( shame, my ex school student...) and they just pretend nothing happen!!! Sick...... even I shame about myself because didn't act quickly when this incident happen and now what I can do is write this blog and after that complain to that company! By the way, the bus plate number is 8418, 400 Tmn Sri Sentosa. People out there, somedays...... we will getting old...... imagine, if someone treat you like this, how do you feel? Without the old generation, we are nothing today. Hope people that have a chance to read this blog, think back, how many mean thing you do to the elder in the past? Is it very hard to give your sit to the elder? Is it very hard to give a helping hand to those that need it? I always believe in what you get is what you did, think of it. Have a nice day.

(Note: at first I don't want to write this out because just too lazy but after my friend encouragement, I decided to write it down to give more awarenes to more people, sometimes, accident happen because people just don't about thing that happen around them and that particular "small" problem sometimes may lead to disaster. )

1 Comments:

Blogger C e | e S t i N a said...

I'm the fren rite rite hehehe ;p

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home