Monday, May 15, 2006

:) :-) Hahaha.......

Hahaha will be the sound I make most today....... To hide what had happen to me no long before? Some people even think something good had happeb to me so that I am so "happy" today, yet it is just a lie I make to myself? I am yet to discover myself........ I need to redeem myself...... I can't live like that...... Live like a pretender and perhaps... deceiver~~~
Face the fact, I just can't forget her that easily......
There still two days left for the mid year exam...... time is passing while I am wasting time...... everyone is progressing to their life while I still stay at the same place......
If there's destiny...... when will I face mine? And what will it be?
tik tok....... tik tok...... ~~~~~~~~~~
( I am now totally insane......)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home