Sunday, May 14, 2006

My heart will never been broken again...... Why? The answer is simple, my heart already dead......
What was your most painful moment or experience ( both mentally or physically) ? For me, physically will be when I've got my ankle dislocated and be given treatment by the Sifu. But the most painful experience won't be this...... What I didn't expect was, I've got the taste of it 20 minutes ago...... And what I didn't expect is, how much can a photo affect me!!!
Well, as expected right...... nothing to sad about!!!!!!
Perhaps I need times? What for I am here? What for I let myself sad? Will she know? Nar she won't, even if her know........ What for? Fact is, I am never got a place in her heart........ What am I doing here right now? Fool fool........
No matter what happen, I still need to move on and I know I can. But will it still be the same?
Hell I am still like a kid and keep whining when I don't get something I want? But it is still the same? Darn!!!!! I really drive myself mad!!!!!! How great it will be if I never met her?
"Hey gal..... u really break my heart, I luv u gal. Walk wif me, will ya?" <<< the word that I wanna tell her for so long but don't have the gut to do it and can't find a good timing...... now great, she been taking and I keep whining here....... failer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home