Friday, January 30, 2009

HGUC Zaku II Char Aznable Custom


Yes!!! Yes!!! Finally a Char's mech:p And its a extra finished version :-)

Since its Chinese New Year and I am a traditional Chinese man:p So I think it is appropriate for me to get a red gunpla(lame excuse ehh?) Plan to get HGUC Sazabi actually, but since to get it I need to wait 2 more weeks, therefore I opt for this ZAKU II instead, it's red anyway:p This Zaku cost me RM75 and you can get it from Glitz83, I think he still have few units of it...
Next... HGUC Nu Gundam == But too bad I only can fix it during my sem break, need to back school soon...... As I said earlier, I will post more topic about my hobbies and those that health and fitness related..... therefore my next post shall be some explanation about 'no sugar added' and 'low sugar' food truth... hope I can done it ASAP == ( been lazy recently due to too many work at my hand right now, but entertainment still a must :p)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home