Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pissed off with Dog Attitude of Harvey Norman's Sales person attitude!!!!!!

Let me ask you guys, you go to shopping mall happily with your family and been accused as a thief and didn't receive proper explanation and apology from that person, how do you feel and what do you do? The salesperson also very rude and store manager's didn't come out to settle the matters when you ask for a proper explanation, what do you think their class of service?
For the above incident, what had I did was demand apology from that very guy which he replied with half ass attitude. Therefore I have email the Harvey Norman for this matter as I do feel, we as consumer and human, we have our right to been respected.
I been humiliated when the guards done body check up on me in public, and I just demand a proper apology from the guys and you can't give it? I am pretty disappointed with the service attitude of the Harvey Norman (AEON Bkt Tinggi Branch).
I have emailed them to complaint about the matter and let's see, whether are they a company that concern about their service attitude or just another blood sucking chains store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home