Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back!!!!!! + some update about me

Yes, I am back!!!! The 1st Chinese New Year I celebrated with my family after I went to Sabah for further study~~~
Gonna go back to Penang too, there's been sometimes since I back to my own hometown~~~
This CNY not really an enjoyment for me as I been loaded with a lot of work, there's a idiot that give me the wrong assignment title and I have to redo it again even though I have finish it a week earlier......
Though I have less credit hours this semester, but it seem I getting much more busier as this semester is more practical orientated, and the semester break also start around mid-April(Yahoooooo)....
By the way, to all my friends that already get married, where's my angpow? You better come surrender yourself to me before I go knock one by one......
Hohohohohoh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home