Friday, July 21, 2006

Finally back online after 2? 3 weeks...... There's problem with my area Streamyx port~~~ My foster father just passed away last week, so I go back to Penang to attend his funeral...... I don't really cry on his funeral though I am very sad about it......
Life is really something we can't predict and assured of...... Just 4 months ago, I still saw his going here going there by his bike...... Suddenly, I receive a call from my sis that he got cancer( final stage)...... and within 24 hours, he passed away...... Too fast to let me react......
So I spent almost a week in Penang, hopes that my foster mum and family members won't be so sad...... Times indeed past very fast...... think back, I still recall that Lou Dou ( I usually call my foster father like that) crying so hard at his mum funeral, and just suddenly, he is the one that make all of us sad......
Just feeling a bit lost...... though I didn't stay with him and hardly see him ( only during festival and holidays mostly) these few years...... But...... he will continue to live in my heart......
Hope he in a better place and rest peacefully......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home