Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Numb......

Oh well...... I take about 10 minutes break after I type the title...... Today I get my microeconomy and I failed!!! I also get my History 1 and I failed!!! Yoohoo, last year I am still in top 3 and this year I will become the last 3! (Most probably......)
Today have a leg workout with my trainer...... I do about 45~50kg for my squat usually at home...... But what??? 40kg of machine squat almost killing me?! Then continue to leg curl...... and wow, I don't know that my harmstring strength improve so well in the last 3 weeks..... from 15kg curl to 35kg curl now! Wahahahaha! And here my quadriceps workout, leg extension...... suck as usual.... 20kg for 15 reps make me shivering....... :( Continue to machine standing calf raises( Showtime......) 50kg for 25 reps ( But only go till 17 reps in the last set cause I already fatigue......) I didn't feel sore after all these workout...... I feel nothing...... I don't feel my leg anymore!!!
Continue to my arm workout, I always thought that my triceps is quite strong but I am wrong, I hardly catch my breath for the 15kg pushdown! ( I never do this before, but it still ashamed considered my body size......) Then go on the dumbbell extension, dumbbell concentraction curl, alternate curl and...... I don't feel I got my arm anymore......
People that read here, perhaps you think I wanna become bodybuilder? Nar...... ( not so really, but perhaps if given chances?) I am just train because its my hobby and I finally find a good mentor.( Although quite far from my house, take an hour times to reach there if got traffic congestions......) However, guess I will stop going there for a while because my father don't have time to take me there......
My current stat: 180cm, 180lbs...... further stat... wait till it become a tremendous figure first...... :p
Its my feeding time ( I eat about 6~8 times a day......) Gotta go~ C ya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home