Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fact that why I ain't not normal... or perhaps, not so normal......

Well, let get started....... ( Note: There will be more, for the moment I will just type any that come across my mind.)

  1. I didn't dine outside for 6 months.
  2. I eat 7 times a day and drink about 2 litre of milk a day.
  3. I actually enjoy expose myself under the hot sun and doesn't mind get sunburn.
  4. I can stare at the same pages of my notebook for hours.
  5. I can talk ou 1t loud at the crowd but will just get my tongue paralyzed when I face with certain people.
  6. My cycling speed is much more faster than my driving speed.
  7. I can sleep in anywhere even I don't feel I want to. ( Proven with my incident sleep in the school building all alone.)
  8. I don't really fight back when I am been bullied or been tease by people that got smaller sizes than me but I got a experience chase 3 conman out of my homeyard with a stick and these 3 guy is much more bigger than me.
  9. I enjoy eating oat 3 times a day, a plain cooked oat without anything.
  10. I actually stocked some food on my study desk.
  11. I don't comb my hair with all kind of style and rarely use( never use it once this year) hair gel or wax to style my hair.
  12. I actually brought my mini pillow to school to sleep!
  13. I really like when teacher caught me when I fall asleep and they punish me with some push up, they don't really know I wanna do it long times ago.
  14. I still wear the same T-shirt that bought back when I am standard 4 till now and it still fit.
  15. I enjoy to follow rules sometimes.
  16. I love Star Wars and wishing my friends " May the force be with you."
  17. I love Ultraman and sometimes will imitate how Dan Moroboshi transform into Ultra7 when I wear my spec.
  18. I love Kamen Rider and will always say " Henshin" before I do anything that need a lot of physical strength.
  19. I love Smallville and always feel wanna transferred to there.
  20. I like to use song lyric or title to express my feeling.
  21. While the trend now is lose weight and get lean, I struggle very hard to put on weight although I am already 170lbs for 180cm.
  22. What I said and wrote normally not what I thinked.
  23. Instead of galz and teddy bear, I hug my punching bag when I feel not so good.
  24. I actually missed someone and love her for a long period of times but I just got no guts to her.
  25. Some "chinese" actually think I am "not chinese" because they can't understand the chinese proverb that I use.
  26. Although I think I am good in chinese, I never get A for my chinese exam because I always ended up wrote too much and...... Times out.
  27. I can crap a whole day long without any water but I need about 6 litre of water when I am in front of my com for whole day.
  28. I got a long history been bullied by small animals. Like been bite by dog, been scratch by cat, been chase by goose...... and even crow chase after me before....... I swear I didn't do anything to them but they just pick me up.
  29. I ain't not normal because I think I am not so normal for this few things.
  30. I ain't not normal because I don't watch world cup and till now I don't really know what its all about and don't mind which country win or lose. After all, its just a circus with about 20 guys chasing after a ball....... ( I will be killed by soccer fans for this.....)
Thats all for now, till then...... see ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home