Tuesday, July 25, 2006

ARGGGHHH!!!! 1 more point!!! 1 more point I can get band 5 in my MUET!!! And guess what? I just get 23/45 for my speaking!!!!!! Although I know I am not very good in speaking and I got no intention to bring down others...... but, some student in my class that barely spoke anything in the test get higher mark than me?????? WTH is this???!!! ( Doesn't mean to brag..... I average 30~35/45 in the school level, and people that use to get less than 20 and didn't show any improvement in the real exam, get higher mark than me......) Perhaps nextime if there any speaking exam, I should just zip my mouth, perhaps I can get better grade then...
Negative way of thinking: 1 more marks I will get band 5, the reason I mind it so much is because band 4= satisfactory command of the language, band 5= good command of blah blah blah and band 6 = very good command blah blah blah. And since we are child, we been taught that A=sangat baik, B=baik, C=memuaskan, and memuaskan in english is satisfactory command of the blah blah blah, so...... I get C in my English test!!!!!!
Positive way of thinking: I get the highest mark in band 4 among all candidates!!!!!! ( except those that tie with me......)
There go RM50 for another band 4 Muet result......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home