Thursday, December 08, 2005

1st Of December, Day One Of My Part Time Job

Oh well, the 1st day was a memorable one!? After I have my breakfast, my father bring me to KLCC( he got some business to settle there). Well, till now I can't forget how dumb am I, I already in the Convention Centre but I am still looking all around for it. However Jun Xiang told me to wait him at Burger King, so I move on to Burger King.
After waiting for him for about 20 minutes, I try to phone him and he tell me that he will be coming late, but he tell me that my other friends, Chen Loon and Chee Kei also waiting at Burger King. I try to phone Chen Loon and he tell me he already at the front door of the Burger King( actually there's two Burger King, I manage to find them after I make clear about it). So after three of us gather, we move on to KLCC convention centre.
At there, we also gather with other fellow partimer and been given a ID card each. The job at the 1st day is the easy one, we just setup our booth and move all the stock to our booth. The fellow in charge of us named Dave, he kind a nice leader.
Our work finish at about 8pm, before I went back to Klang, Chen Loon and Chee Kei suggest me to go and stay with them in Wangsa Maju since everyday if I go back to Klang and go work at KL is very time and cost consuming.
Clock already reach 12 after I came home, nothing much I did except bath, then ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home