Wednesday, November 02, 2005

About mEE

Good day everyone out there! I am Choon EE and this is my very first blog. Here are the brief introduction of me to all of you. I am born in Penang but stay at Selangor. I am still a high school student and enjoying my holiday right now. About my physical apperance, I am about 5'10 ft and 170lbs. I wear spec since I am 6 and I am very rely on it till it become just like a part of my body. Laziness is my label since I seldom do thing seriously and even in my exam. For most of the time, I like to hang on the net for nothing or just disturb whoever that online in my contact list. Another weakness of mine is I always go out of topic.
I love to share my opinion with my friends or other people but I seldom express my feeling nor share it. Perhaps this blog will be a good chance for me to do it? From this passage, perhaps some especially those are good in language will find out one more weakness of mine, not organized! No matter doing what, I am always not well organized and this also become the main factor I didn't did well in many thing. For example, perhaps you people already grew tired of reading this blog, so I've think I will just finish it off. Please leave a comment for my blog so than I can improve myself. However, if this blog make you feel irritated, just forget about it. Have a nice day! ^_^

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just hope that you will update your blog always and not leave it redundant...

-- .:: kuanthing.blogspot.com::. --

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good try..good begining!

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it on...i support u.....i'm ur best teacher friend !

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home