Friday, November 04, 2005

emm...... First week of my holiday~

Well, there will be two months holiday for me this year. Too bad I didn't manage to get a partime job so I had to stayed at home boringly with loneliness. There two festivals happen in the same week this year, Deepavali and Hari Raya. And the benefit you can get from a multiracial country, a multiracial integration. So although only Indian celebrate Deepavali and Muslim celebrate Hari Raya, you can feel the atmosphere of the festive season among all the races.
During Deepavali, I went to my old school teacher, Pn. Prema's house with my friend,Way Chong for lunch. What great about this is I manage to see many of my old school teacher such as Ms. Chong, Mr. Tan, Mr. Lee and the new principal, Mr. Loh. Nothing we did there except have some talk with our teacher since there been a long time didn't see them after I graduate from Chung Hwa. After that, I just went home and sleep. Well, pretty boring right?~ That's all??? I did during Deepavali.
About Hari Raya, I didn't go visit anyone(lazy since no one fetch me), I just go out and watch movie with my friends Zhen Feng and Wei Hou. Zhen Feng always Zhen Feng, at 1.30pm he phone me to go out for a movie and tell me to prepared at about 2.30pm. But what this sxxker did, he let me wait till 3.08pm...... After that, he go fetch Wei Hou but it turn out to become Wei Hou fetch us since Wei Hou can use car that day, so Zhen Feng drive his car home and we go to JJ with Wei Hou car. At first we plan to watch Chicken Little, however the tickets had been sold out thanks to someone that make it so late??? So from plan A we switch to plan B, Corpse Bride. This turn out to be a simple but a nice movie to watch. Before the movie started, we have our dinner there with another friend, Fook Loy who had worked as a promoter in JJ( the handsome youngman that work in the leather department, want buy some wallet or leather made product? Look for him!). There's quite late after the movie over so no long I reached home, I already ZzzzZzzzZzzz.

(Comment from myself: This blog suck! What are this guy doing? Wasting the resources??? Polluting the net? This blog very dull and ridiculous!!! What he want to tell through this blog? Nonsense? Woo my god......)
(Excuse for myself: emm...... Actually I wrote this blog for the sake to post something...... If anyone can come out with any idea that what should I post, feel free to tell me or leave your comment. Thank you very much for wasting your valuable time on my blog. Have a nice day. ^o^)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe....here is wei hou...actually that is a good start for the rookie like you, haha...as i know there is someone outthere who like to read someone's diary just like you....is it?haha...nevermind, keep going for that...ooi choon ee...gambatehhhh.....

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home