Monday, November 14, 2005

End of My 2nd week...... Beginning of my 3rd week......

Time indeed past pretty fast, without noticing, I already used 1/4 of my holidays. As usual, nothing much I did in last week but I had finally settle one of the important thing in my life, renew my i.c...... This year I had went to JPN for 4 time!!! Don't know why I am so "lucky", everytime I went there, there already whole bunch of people waiting there and I even didn't manage to get a waiting number!
Wednesday I have my economy tuition, just two weeks I didn't open my book, everything I learn before go blank... :( Lesson for people that read this blog, always do your revision. Oh yeah I and Wei Chun keep talking in tuition class that day and get scolded, but what I didn't think of is our tuition teacher praise Wei Hou(Wei Chun's twin) for being so quiet in class and finish his work at time. Oh thank god!? Is it our teacher blind? Wei Hou used to bug me in class so that's why I switch my place to sit beside Wei Chun! After 2 hours of tuition, I feel very exhausted and of course, when I reached home, I quickly fall into my bed.
Nothing special happen in Thursday and Friday, I spend all my day long browsing the web. My dad went home at Saturday( he used to work outstation recently). Oh yeah my cute little cousin come to stay with us for few days this holiday, I and my sister need to baby sitting......
Sunday...... Something terrible happen, my sister got her ankle dislocated while having a basketball competition!!! ( Well, this happen to me in the mid of the year also, just fully recover after 2 months......) She got important competition this year, well it is kinda dissapoinment for her. Damm the nasional player for playing so rude!? (Well, my sister team versus nasional player at that time......) My sister is 10 times more active than me, it is very suffering for her to lay on bed. Hope she will recover soon.
P.S. This blog been wrote by me in Monday after I take my lunch ,bath and suddenly my mood came, so I wrote it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home