Saturday, August 05, 2006

Still continuing my life with whole lot of lie recently...... And even worse I go up to the level that I will keep hynoptizing myself that " Study study study and study......" Though I did study for the past 2 weeks, but I don't really gain much since I don't really focus on it...... I though my feeling toward her already fade...... but my nightmare 2 days ago prove me wrong?
I really hate dreaming...... Its the most unreality thing that occur in my life , but in my case, sometimes it just like a prophecy for me......
I suck
I really suck
What else can I do to supress myself?
STPM just about 12 weeks out...... and I still stumbling here and there........
Who am I?
My current identities : My parent's son,my godmum godson, a form6 student( include all minor identities in school), friend to many people outhere, a joker( that mostly use all the stupid joke to cover his own sadness?), deceiver(that deceive nobody but himself), a driver, Malaysian, Chinese, a teen, a negative thinking teen...... that will step out from school soon.......
Among all the identities...... I really unsure where I placed in this world~~~
Just like losing my own recently...... yes indeed I have goal...... But I really afraid out totally to achieve it...
What am I doing here.......
Why I am here......
When will I leave.....
Why I have to leave.......
What are you thinking..... howabout him? her?
I bother too much......
I really bother too much.........
I am...... human that keep continuing the same mistake......
Perhaps.......
I should just fall and consume by the darkness..........
~!@#$%^&*()



Don't be affect by me, this world is great and wonderful, have a nice day!

1 Comments:

Blogger ooi said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home