Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MG Infinite Justice (Main body) Completed!!!

Well, as a red mobile suit and Athrun Zala fans, I just can't resist myself to get this model kit even though I had broke after get it. Been seeing how great was my fren NG 1:100 IJ, I am always thinking to get one but I am damm lucky cause I delay it for sometimes which make me get this MG IJ instead :p
Things I like about this model kit was... emm not sure == my gut feelings just told me to have it...... Ahh, this model kit look very mean and cool compare to the rest I have now...
Things I don't like about this model kit was the head part seem very hard put it in one piece when I assemble it, the shield holder a bit lose, the inner frame not metallic silver or even silver(I have repaint those visible area with gundam marker though), but the leg contruction is very easy. Also, compare with the strikes that I had, the outer armor is more difficult to take off ==
Well, that's just my opinion. Since I like red mobile suit so much and also Athrun Zala( wish they come out with MG Savior T_T), it had overcome all my problem. Well, below are some of my MG IJ photo.

p.s. I am not pro modeler and photographer... so faham-faham aje lar :p


Not so pinky compared with the NG 1:100 counterpart, but still great color scheme



While the beam shield look great, but it a little bit loose ==


Call me melee king!!! I dare say in Cosmic Era, none mobile suit can survive with IJ in close range...(Recall how IJ rape Destiny @_@) No Kira...... no even you :p


With 1:100 family, apparently only Freedom is not MG here :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home