Monday, December 01, 2008

3 Website That I Recommend

1. www.ezlink2u.com @ ezlink2u.blogspot.com
While some items in this website may not be the cheapest around the web, it certainly provide wide ranges of goodies to select for. From fashion to collectibles, from games to computer gadgets, oh yeah there even have chinese traditional medicine!!!
For those that on the road or outstation, this website definately is your best choice when come to gift selection for the love one.
To be frank, I personally know the owner for this website and he is a guy that very enthusiastic to his work, therefore everyone can expect good experience surfing the net.
Recently, ezlink2u.com is also having a lots of promotions. So why hesitate, go and check out yourself now!!!

2. theglitzgundam.blogspot.com
Looking for gundam? Rare? Cheap? Tools? Convenience? Then here is the place you should go, being a gundam fans himself, abang glitz treat all his stuff very well. The 1st time I receive my parcel, it is in top notch conditions. No matter how fxxk up the shipping company are, as long as abang glitz wrap your parcel, you don't need to worry your babies ( the way abang glitz called gundam) been harm :p
I personally bought twice from abang glitz and if not because of financial constrain, surely I will buy more :) Way to go abang glitz!!!

3. hmm.... ooi8756.blogspot.com
Yeah... Its my blog, so far I haven't come out with any theme for my blog yet, though I didn't plan to put majority of my life here. My main focus will be more on website, book, movie review. And since I am a sport science student, from times to times I will post some tips related to health and fitness.
Be sure you come here more frequently, okay? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home