Thursday, January 18, 2007

I hate Burning Crusade.......


As the title said, I work as a admin assistant cum receptionist, just in this 3 day, I receive around 100~200 phone calls about this game......
Geez...... even my mind been bombarding with the word " burning crusade burning crusade........."
Guess I just can't understood how those guy cause it's been a long time since I had played any games~~~
Here's a shot from pcgame storeroom before I left ( there are more during afternoon, but its already been shipped to many places as far as Hong Kong~~~)
By the way, this expansion pack cost you RM169, its my lunch budget for a month~~~
And for those that happen to come across this page when they searching something related to Burning Crusade, you are on the wrong place.
I wrote all of this just to expose all my emotion ( it's suck to answer so many phone calls about the samething and even some speak very rude to you......)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home