Monday, December 01, 2008

3 Things That I Had Done and Doing This Holiday =_=

1. Painting
2. Installing and Assemble
3. Use my raw strength

Okay okay, I may sound vague so let me explain each of these one by one.

Painting, since my dad is short of worker recently, I had go to his work site to help him to do the painting job for his project, oh well, the 2nd day of my holiday I spend whole day painting in Jalan Loke Yew.
That's the painting for work, for leisure, I had also doing some painting job. FYI, I am a gundam fans and been collecting gunpla since I am 12 but become quite active only recently. I have a 1:20 Lacus Clyne and Cagalli Yula Attha Figure that come together with my gunpla. Out of boredness, I experiment both of them with gundam marker and some poster color =_=


The picture is quite blur since I am very pokkai, took this pic with my W700i.

And now for the installing and assembling, actually I should add "screwing" too but well it seem it not really suit to be use here. Anyhow, beside painting, I also help my dad install doorlock and the door on his work site, when at home, what else, of course assembling my gunpla!!!! Thanks to glitz83 a.k.a. abang ray which sell very cheap gunpla online, I able to get more gunpla( those in Toy R'Us and department store too overprice =_=). By the way, following is glitz83 blog: theglitzgundam.blogspot.com , be sure to visit it if you are also gundam fans, you wont regret it ;)



3rd thing I do, since it involve strength, actually it still the same, when there was something that I can do in my dad work site, I will be the hulk or err... kuli T_T just responsible to carry this and that...... At home, no matter how tired am I, I still follow my own discipline and make sure I at least do some compound exercise(weight training) with my barbell......
Btw, there will be no pic for the 3rd since now I am skinny enough to been blow by wind, been trying to gain back my strength during this holiday T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home