Monday, September 11, 2006

Life is...... something that got no U-turn...... the past been past...... its somewhere that we can't go back......
Recently pretty weird... I keep thinking thing of my past ( sound like some old and ill people that gonna *** soon)
Though I frequently think back my past...... but the urge to progress is much more tense than ever......
My schooling life gonna over......
Indeed I get some useful lesson during 13 years in school...... I met many people... good and bad~~~
I doubt I will ever be here blogging if I didn't attend school ( for instance, I won't get to know others language so much beside my native language)
Got a urge to wrap everthing up...... ( sound like I gonna *** again......)
Back when I am form 5, there's no such kind of feeling even on my graduation days......
But now? 64 days to go...... yet...... my emotion start boiling~~~
I am kinda introvert and shy some of the time( most of the times......)
Guess I won't be able to say thank you or sorry to all the people I met during my school life......
There's not use if I just keep all the things inside my heart...... but it just feel weird to say it out.......
Well...... to the people that had help me...... taught me...... TQ
To people that keep picking me up...... TQ too...... you make me become much more patience......
To people that love to criticize me~ TQ too...... you make me realize my weakness......
To people that had walk through my life...... TQ too.......
And well, to people that "kena" ( can't find a better word) by me....... Sorry~
What else I wanna say......
Emm......
I think I will keep my mouth shut for this time~
Till next time~~~~~~~ Have a nice days :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home