Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Arrr....... tomorrow need to retake History 1( Islamic civilization ) paper......
Just get a forward mail that make me really sick today......
I hate myself.......
Just now I realize sometimes when you are helping others...... its may not totally a good thing, at least, you should know who are you helping and it is worth it? Perhaps, the person you help now...... just kill someone? just commit a crime? Or will commit a crime?
Perhaps you guys out there think I should not accused someone for the crime he/she not yet did, however I am much more willing to be sellfish than regret one day...... I am regretting now......
Homosapien...... the most dangerous species around......
Thing happen a lot these day......
I scold someone yesterday though afterward both of us make peace......
Just......
Feel incomplete recently.......
Today workout...... more like I am a weight lifting machine than I am training...... I just keep the weight going....... not been distracted...... but... just doesn't get those kind of feeling that I always get...... ( the pump is there... but my mind just feel different)
Even around the world...... many things happen......
Chaos? in Taiwan and Thailand....... And some argument keep occuring between my country ministers and some "old men"~~~~~~
Listening to Jam Project " Saviour in the Dark"......
Perhaps...... its time for saviour to reappear ( I am not a Christian).......
Guess, this world really need saviour......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home